What is Halal? A Guide for Non-MuslimsSeptember 12, 2020
AWARENESS FOR NON MUSLIMS REGARDING HALALSeptember 19, 2020
- is safe for human consumption.
- promotes and is symbol of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Is environment friendly
- Cares for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Promotes fair trade.
- If the chicken is Halal that does not mean that kitchen is Halal.
- 100 % Vegetarian does not mean Halal.
- Written 100 % Halal does not mean Halal.
- Ingredient written in Arabic does not mean Halal.
- Sold or bought from Muslim shop does not mean Halal.
- Manufactured or bought from Muslim country does not mean Halal.
Halal Council of India dedicates itself and vows to support the Indian government in spreading awareness among Food business operators (FBO) and consumers. Our Halal Certification Standards have fully integrated all food safety laws of India.
Eat Halal & Live Healthy.